Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sugar Cakes by Ana's Kitchen


Have you heard of Sugar Cakes by Ana's Kitchen?

Have you tried their cupcakes?


YOU SHOULD! :D

My first time eating their cupcakes, I wasn't able to take a picture because I had to quickly devour them right out of the box. They were simply delectable! 

I have that sore feeling before biting into a cupcake, just because I don't want to expect. I might get that muffin-tasting cupcake. Most of the cupcakes we have here taste like muffins! o_o

NOT FOR THIS ONE!

Except for a few that I have tried like Cupcakes by Sonja, cupcakes from them are sweeter than the cupcakes from Ana's Kitchen. 

Prices are: 80php for their regular cupcakes, P320/box of 4 and P650/box of 9. You can save more by purchasing their boxes of 4 or 9. :)

My fave flavors are Trisha's Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate and Banana Walnut. Wasn't able to take a photo of the Chocolate variant (I ate it before the cupcake shoot! haha). Best way to eat them is with a teaspoon (in my case I used my fave heart spoon! haha). You may also tear the cupcake liner but the icing is a bit runny so it may ooze out and make it messy for for you. 

And may I just add that I like how sturdy the pretty cupcake liner is. ;)

Here are two of my faves...

Trisha's Red Velvet Cupcakes

Look at that tiny heart! :)

Moist cake! Just the right density for cupcakes.

Banana Walnut

That lonely walnut on top needs some company! haha

Am I tasting some bit of walnut form the cake? Not sure. 

I like the simple yet dainty packaging!

Box of 9 cupcakes

These are the other flavors we got...


Sugar Cakes by Ana's Kitchen is a home based bakeshop in San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines. 

I browsed through the photos in their Facebook account and I can't wait to try the Red Velvet Cheesecake, Blue Velvet Cupcake and Tres Leches Cupcake. 

Shall I have them on my birthday? They have nice party packages.

For orders call (02)7254090 or send them an email at sugarcakesbakeshop@gmail.com. Check their Facebook & Twitter accounts. You can also visit them at the Gourmet Market at Eastwood Mall (Saturdays and Sundays) or at their kiosk at Ashcreek Center, Ortigas Avenue cor. Madison St., San Juan.

I might get some question on the cute heart shaped spoon, those are Heart Spoons from Alessi.

Lovelies, what's your favorite flavor of cupcakes? 

Love,
Anna


4 comments:

  1. OMG! mouth-watering! :) And I love the spoon, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. **drools! I love cupcakes! This is just tempting... :P

    *By the way new follower here.. I saw your link from BBU in FB.
    Hope to see you in my blog too :)
    Anne
    http://enchantingcolours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I managed to buy a box of 6 today. They were at a sort of Gourmet Market thing in Robinsons Magnolia. They were simply great! My Mom loved their Red Velvet one! They also have Blue Velvet, though it's still in the fridge xD. I loved their Smores one!

    ReplyDelete