Friday, October 12, 2012

Clarins Defining Eye Lift

I recently bought something from Clarins and the SA was generous enough to give me some samples to try out. I am not so keen with product sampling. I usually disregard using them. But I have long wanted to try an eye cream and that's what she gave me. Of course, their newly released eye cream (not sure though if it really is that new! haha)

Samples, samples!

I was born with problematic dark circles and with extra baggage beneath my eyes. haha I don't know what to do with it! If I am to choose one product as a staple, that would be an undereye concealer. Suprise, surprise! hahaha

Actual product
PHOTO CREDITS: Clarins Website

I have only used this product for the 2nd night now. But this morning after my first try, I was so amused with the result. I awoke with less puffy eyes. yes the dark circles are still there but hey, the extra baggage was lessened. 
I can't say too much for it now. I will let you know. And if this works for me, this is a miracle eye cream as nothing have worked for my undereye area. haha

LOVE,
Anna


7 comments:

  1. I have heard so many good reviews on Clarins but yet tried it. I think I'll go check this out and maybe I can score some samples..keke..^_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cool, this is definitely something to look out for. I'm absolutely in love the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm! you should try it too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hollie! Yes their Beauty Flash Balm is the greatest companion of my medium to full coverage foundations. They make application a breeze. ;)

      Delete
  3. please update us about it :D I have huge dark circles too! hahaha

    http://rrraych.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to try this! I have dark circles and eye baggage!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Anna!

    I have a blog award for you! Check it out here!

    http://clarisselitiatco.blogspot.com/2012/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear, i tagged you in the liebster award.

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    Anyway, i would like to try this but however I would like to see the results on you first. :) How about a picture sis?

    ReplyDelete