Tuesday, August 25, 2015

My New YouTube Channel

Hi Lovelies!

I have a new YouTube Channel where I put the artsy part of me to work. I just started out making videos with currently 4 uploads. And oh boy--- it's hard to film! You have to make sure about a lot of stuff or else your clips will be incomplete and you'll have to start out again.

The things you'll need to film...
- Of course a camera, you can use a simple point & shoot cam or the complicated dslr's
- LIGHTING! This one makes me crazy, it's so difficult to get the proper lighting but natural daylight is the best!
- Your ideas of what to film
- Laptop or PC to edit and to use as a monitor for live view shooting
- YouTube Account

Some mini pointers for those who want to film...
- Make sure you have enough battery to finish filming
- Gather your thoughts before letting the camera roll or you'll have an issue with your battery! haha
- Experiment with the different angles you can place your lighting stands
- A checklist helps with getting through all the ideas you want to film especially if you're a newbie like me

If you have time to spare, here are my uploaded vids...

Current Favorites

SM Haul

Simple & Easy Makeup Routine

My Life with Dogs

There you go, Lovelies! Having my own beauty & lifestyle channel has been loooong dream of mine since I started out watching makeup tutorials, cooking shows on YT around 8 years ago. As of today I have as little as 43 but loving subbies and 700+ views. It took me all my courage to film and post these vids. And if my channel will make it and inspire ordinary gals out there, I'd be happy to look back to this day and see my hardwork. It will take me more work and patience but I'm willing to do ALL that. And if not, at least I have done something for my little dreamy channel. 

If you want to do something, DO IT NOW. You will have to go out of your comfort zone but like diamonds pressured deep under the Earth, you will hopefully come out with the precious version of you. May God bless you all and grant your greatest desires in life!

XOXO,
Anna


2 comments:

  1. Great blog created by you. I read your blog, its best and useful information. You have done a good work. Thanks...
    Happy blogging and keep posting Tips And Toes services.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss reading your blogs! Wish you can go back to this blog too :(

    ReplyDelete