Monday, June 15, 2015

BLOG and LIFE Update

Hi Lovelies!

Its been two years since my last blog post. I have almost forgotten about this blog. haha

Allow me to give you some updates...

(1) SKIN UPDATE

Do you still remember my posts regarding how I battled my acne with so much products and treatments? I had an acne flare right out of college on places where I never get them (let me tell you, they came in troops). Well, turns out the problem is inside me. Specifically inside my ovaries! Yes I have traced where the horrible acne situation is coming from (after 3 years of frustration). I have PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. And one of the most seen symptoms is the facial acne. I will be posting how I got rid of my pimples because I truly believe most girls will be able to relate. Less than a month after taking my medication, they were all gone, gone, gone. MAGIC! I know how difficult it is to pinpoint the cause and treat the nasty zits so I will share. As of the moment, I am enjoying my skin. Buh-bye Zit World! ;)

After taking my medication, I tried Fractional CO2 Laser to reduce my acne scars.

(2) LESS MAKEUP

I have already lessened my makeup addiction since being able to visit the gym and try Boxing. I felt so unhealthy and lethargic because I have not been treating my body right. I eat what I want to without regards to my health and weight which is a NO-NO if you want to live longer and have a better lifestyle. Since going into the gym, I have not been putting on makeup like I used to. And let me tell you, my skin is loving it! Since being pimple-free, I trained myself to put lesser makeup therefore lessening my expenses from hoarding. haha 


(3) HAIR COLOR

I cellophaned my rusty colored hair with a black tint and cared for it with regular at home hair treatments. I switched to Kerastase Bain Reinforce Shampoo and Conditioner again then treated my hair once a month with L'Oreal Power Dose. It's not broomstick straight anymore if you know what I mean. haha It feels healthy and easier to manage as well. I intend to keep my hair black and healthy! 

What was I thinking???
   
Black & Healthy! Woohoo!

(3) BOOK READ

I am currently reading this book written by a Japanese Author Marie Kondo, "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up". It was translated to English by Cathy Hirano so it can be available to all readers worldwide and true enough 2 million copies has been sold thereafter reaching the status of #1 New York Times Best Seller. 

"The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo
Available at FullyBooked for 680php only

This is a book featuring the Japanese art of decluttering and organizing of which I am in dire need of.  I got curious if it can really help me declutter my room and walk-in closet. Not that I have no idea how to declutter/organize but I have my rebound times after tidying. I always find myself messing everything that I have organized in a very short span of time. It gets all tiring, tidying the same space all over again.

I will update you with how I find the book. With fingers and legs crossed, I can declutter/organize my room and let it stay as it is, FOREVER??? Oh well, that's too much of a dream.

(4) And of course, my lovely ROOM MATES

I got two lovely dogs named Dixie and Leigh. Both are Pomeranian! Dixie (right) is 1 year and 6months old while Leigh (left) just turned 4years old. 

Leigh (left) and Dixie (right) during our Christmas photo shoot.

It was my first time to let my dog have a Paw Party. Dixie celebrated her first barkday with human and furry friends in an Italian Restaurant. It was fun! Then we celebrated Leigh's 4th Birthday at home. 

Barkday Cake & Pup Cakes from Whole Pet Kitchen and the loots bag I prepared.

Dixie's 1st Barkday Party at the veranda of Ristorante Bigoli Eastwood.

That's it! I will not bombard you with so much stuff that is happening in my life right now. I just feel I had to share so much stuff after being MIA for too long. haha Looking forward to more blog posts this year. 

Thank you for taking your time to drop by my blog. It is my pleasure writing for you lovely girls!

LOVE,
Anna

PS Thank you Instagram for letting me remember what happened in the past 2years! haha

3 comments: